Digital Content Assistant
The Law Society is the professional body that represents, promotes and supports solicitors. We provide advice and guidance to solicitors and we campaign on legal issues of importance to our members and the public.
We need an assistant to join our busy team of communications professionals, dedicated to the delivery of content that enhances the Law Society's reputation and member value. We are looking for someone with a passion for digital who can help produce high quality content for web and social channels, ensuring it is highly accessible.
Starting with a new CMS and website redesign in 2018, the Law Society is transforming its digital services. This role is ideal for an enthusiastic individual with an interest in all things digital and an eagerness to develop and broaden their skills.
The role requires proven editorial skills with an understanding of website design and brand identity. You will be confident using a range of web technologies and adapting to new ones. Familiarity with content management systems, HTML, analytics, search engine optimisation is desirable.
- Produce content for the Law Society's website and enewsletters.
- Edit, adapt and rewrite content, copyedit and proofread before publication using content management systems.
- Ensure that all content meets accepted best practices in usability, accessibility and website design.
- Support the digital team to produce rich content, where appropriate, sourcing images and creating basic graphics.
- Support the digital team in the maintenance of the web estate and other digital assets.
- Contribute to the development of new online resources and projects.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"