This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
This is an international company based in Solihull with web resources based in France (Webmaster, designer and traffic manager) and are seeking a UK based Content Executive to support the companies site locally.
You will report to French web team Manager and the UK General Manager.
The role offers great carrier opportunities to grow in a small UK team as the Web turnover increases.
As the Digital Content Assistant you will be responsible for translating product content from French into English for the companies UK website. You will be aware of tone and grammar in order to capture a UK audience and improve product sales online.
Main responsibilities for Digital Content Assistant will be:
- To update and improve the content of UK website
- Translate product description from French into English
- You will implement and follow marketing campaigns (Adwords, Ebay, Amazon)
- Benchmark product pricing and update accordingly
- Improve SEO
- Support on-line orders from start to finish and resolve any issues
- Contact customers when needed and answer their questions
- Adhoc mainly on the translation side (database, catalogue, flyers... etc)
Experience needed for the Digital Content Assistant:
- English speaking with fluent French.
- Able to occasionally travel to France for meetings and training.
- Product writing for websites
- Salary - £18 to £20,000
- Bonus - £2,000
- Free parking
- French speaking
- product copy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job