Poundworld Retail Ltd are looking for a Digital Content Assistant to join our busy wholesale department alongside the ecommerce team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop and expand your existing skills within a demanding and challenging role. You must be highly organised, have immaculate attention to detail and have an interest in ecommerce.
Your role will be to provide general assistance to the Web & Marketing team, and you will therefore be working with a variety of content management systems.
This is a very wide-ranging role, and you should be prepared to help out across an assortment of disciplines, with duties including:
• Working with the Web Content Manager to create and maintain online product listings
• Working alongside our Design & Marketing Manager to create additional digital graphics as required
• Prepping photography and images for web and print
• Working closely with our Photography Manager to assist in creatively setting up "lifestyle" photography shots
In turn, we will support your development and growth in whichever field you would like to pursue.
Digital Content Assistant Essential Requirements
- Ability to prioritise workloads and work accurately under pressure to set deadlines
- Fantastic organisational skills
- Experience of, and a keen interest in, Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience of Microsoft Office
- Outgoing/friendly personality
Digital Content Assistant Desirable Skills
- Basic HTML
- Experience of CMS and data inputting
- Due to location, this position would be more suited to a car driver
Benefits as our Digital Content Assistant
- Free access to skills training (both online and in-person)
- Working with an ambitious, expanding company
- 28 days holiday, including bank holidays (increases yearly)
- Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week
- Flexible working hours
- Organisational Skills
- Friendly Personality
- Prioritize Workload
- Excellent IT skills