Digital Content and SEO Outreach Manager
My Client is one of the largest tech companies out there with truly global presence and products that help millions of people work, play and share worldwide. The Digital Content & SEO Outreach Manager will focus on blogger/ influencer/ partner outreach and link-building strategy. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years-experience doing outreach /PR. This is the only role in the UK within this business function, so the candidate must be a self-starter and able to remain motivated and productive outside of an office setting.
This is a remote work role, although the candidate may have to travel to the London office on occasion to work on strategy. There is also a chance the candidate may need to go to San Francisco once or twice during the contract to work with the team on a larger overall strategy for the UK and Canada.
- Lead international outreach and link-building strategies for the UK and Canada.
- Research link and relationship building opportunities.
- Develop and implement link building campaigns.
- Maintain accurate records of outreach activity including contact, follow-up and success for target partnerships.
- Provide recommendations, execute and manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals based on feedback from bloggers, influencers and partners.
- Your experience of working in a similar role will allow you to secure high-quality content placements. You'll use a wide range of tools for analysis, tracking, and monitoring and you'll keep up to date on outreach, and best practice industry trends.
- Build a database of bloggers, influencers and partners that we can work with on-going basis
- Work with internal departments to ensure on-site editorial content is optimised for maximum organic pickup
- Collaborate on other digital marketing projects as needed
Skills and Experience Required:
- 3+ years SEO outreach, PR or influencer relations experience
- Proven track record of link building/outreach for organic search
- You'll be the only team member in the UK, so ability to work independently and stay motivated is crucial.
- This is a remote role, but you may be required to work in a London office on occasion for meetings or strategy sessions with visiting team members.
- Occasional travel to San Francisco is may be required.
- Due to the time difference between San Francisco and London, some mid-evening calls may occasionally be required.
- Digital Content
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job