Would you like to work for one of the most interesting and fastest growing companies in Swindon? Are you creative, proactive and have a natural flair for creating engaging content?
EllisKnight is recruiting for a Digital Communications Officer to research, write, create and maintain all online content for the Group, including social media and website communications. You will be be working with their outsourced marketing company to manage their social media presence, so you must have excellent communication skills and possess the ability to take ideas from the boardroom and bring them to life!
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Researching, reviewing, editing and publishing meaningful and relevant content onto the companies websites including news stories and case studies
- Generating, editing and sharing daily online content through original text, images or video that highlights their daily activities
- Writing articles in the lead up to and after high profile events
- Working with contacts to create current news stories
- Working closely with their agency to create, schedule and monitor online communications
- Managing all Company social media channels, including Twitter and LinkedIn
- Utilising timelines and schedules to create a constant stream of new content
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout all social media messages and content
- Monitoring and reporting of Company social media interactions
- Researching and monitoring competitor social media
- Working alongside all departments to create social media campaigns
- Provide printed material for events if necessary
To be considered a suitable applicant for this role, you must posses:
- Proven ability to write persuasively, accurately and fluently
- Ability to proof read to the highest standard
- An in-depth understanding of social media
- Experience of seeking out information proactively from a variety of sources, including written, online materials and knowledge held by senior staff
- Skilled in managing workloads considering conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively
If this role is getting you excited, you want to work in an environment where everyone enjoys their work and you can work somewhere that will give you the autonomy to make a difference, then please submit your CV without delay!
This role will pay up to £32,000 plus excellent benefits