If so then I have the role for you!
I am currently working with a well-known highly respected public body based in central Swindon. They are currently looking for a Digital Communications Officer to join their growing team.
* To maintain the client’s corporate website and keep it up to date by adding, editing and deleting content and assisting in technical developments.
* To provide training and technical support for the client’s intranet.
* Proactively manage the corporate website schedule of content changes and updates.
* Liaise with colleagues across the organisation to ensure content is up to date and accurate
* Assist the Web Content Editor in the development of new sections and features on the website
*Provide web analytics data.
*Proofread content prior to publication and posting updates to social media.
If you feel like you have the relevant experience then please apply today! Or contact Gemma on 01793 532230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job