The successful candidate will be responsible for leading, driving and supporting the tone of voice/social and email/CRM team, to deliver and promote the national brand, supporting the Marketing Director in delivering national initiatives.
Main Duties/ responsibilities
• Actively seek out new digital communications opportunities on Social, CRM and email platforms that will generate new customers, improve customer experience and encourage engagement
• Lead, train and develop digital communications across social and email/CRM team, ensuring smooth operation and optimum performance. to increase re-bookings and recruit new customers.
• Establish a Measure, Plan, Execute behaviour within digital communications, specifically in the social and email/CRM team
• Challenge and seek improvements to our digital communications; including the use and flex of Tone of Voice specific to distinct customer segments
• To monitor and analyse the response and engagement to our communications, in order to report and react accordingly. To assist in the production of monthly reports for the management team
• To help develop the brand online in accordance with the brand guidelines, advise all parties in the use of them and to act as guardian when liaising with third parties to ensure they are adopted and utilised correctly, including the US
• To work collaboratively with the Digital Marketing Manager and align digital channel strategy to be one cohesive approach alongside department strategy. Providing historical analysis as required.
• Measure and report performance of all digital communications campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPI's)
• Identify trends and insights, then optimise spend based on performance and insights
The successful applicant will be a digital marketing expert, from strategy to execution as well as being a strong leader and manager. You will be a natural communicator and be a confident copywriter with experience of tone of voice strategy and guidelines. You will be self motivated, enjoy working in a busy environment and work with passion and drive.
This is a great opportunity to work with an exciting, evolving and growing brand as part of a great team!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job