Digital Communications Manager - Glasgow - 12 month contract - £179-£216 per day
A public sector client is looking have a Digital Communications Manager join their time on a 12 month contract, based in Glasgow.
* Experience in online content review, audit, maintenance, archiving and quality assurance processes
* Experience of advising others on digital communications channel selection, accessibility, usability, and propriety issues in relation to digital best practice
* Proven track record in developing and publishing engaging digital content using a user-centred design approach
* Proficiency in HTML, CSS and Content Management Systems
* Experience in initiating, implementing, managing and evaluating social media campaigns
Significant experience in terms of planning and producing content based on user needs
* Line Management experience, including contract management
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job