We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Communications Manager based in Cambridge for up to 6 months with a salary of £35,397 (pro rata)
The Digital and New Product Development team is a recently formed department responsible for digital learning, assessment and teaching products. We aim to use the latest emerging digital tech and pedagogies to help the world speak English and prove their skills. We collaborate with a diverse range of experts, companies and academic departments with a dream of creating world leading digital learning and assessment experiences on mobile and the web, touching millions of lives.
We are looking for an experienced digital communications manager to generate buzz and engagement around our product development at all stages – from early research, through pilots and prototyping and on to global launches. You will play a key role in reaching out to the wider EdTech and Digital Learning communities to tell a new story about our brand.
This is an exciting and dynamic role in a global organisation focused on transforming its digital capabilities and product range over the next few years.
What you’ll be doing
Develop and execute digital communication and social media strategies and tactics which:
- build energy and excitement around our overall product development and R&D programme
- capture customer and influencer insights
- promote our digital thought leadership themes at conferences and events, and get people talking
- support a compelling content strategy for our new Beta website, showcasing our digital projects
- feeds into the next generation of our social media for teachers
You will liaise closely with our brand and marketing department, in particular social media managers within our partner companies.
What we’re looking for
- Digital marketing / social media / PR background
- Excellent communication skills, in particular the ability to synthesis complex information
into compelling and accessible stories
- Excellent understanding of contemporary and emerging digital communication channels
and technologies and their uses
- Demonstrable experience in devising and implementing international social media
strategies and campaigns
- Demonstrable experience engaging with the blogosphere
- Knowledge of international education (desirable)
If the role sounds of interest, please call on 01603 616190 or email your CV, expected salary and notice period to: Tara.Macsharry@reedglobal.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job