An ambitious Digital Communications Coordinator is required to join a leading international Accountancy firm in London. The firm is recognised for its excellent training and collegiate atmosphere.
The Digital Communications Coordinator will support the team across a wide range of digital marketing and database administration tasks. You will play an important part in the way that the firm's reputation is managed, knowledge is shared, and their data is kept clean. The team is responsible for the firm's CRM database, CMS, email broadcast system, website, blogs, microsites, social media, and mobile channels, which support business development and marketing.
- Experience of a marketing role preferably within professional services.
- Experience working with a database or content management system
- Attention to detail and the ability to work in a logical, methodical manner are crucial in this role
- Ability to prioritise workload, multi-task and deliver against tight deadlines
- Strong IT skills with proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
To apply, please click on the ‘apply’ button and send your CV with your contact details to quoting reference CSDM123
For our application policy please view the link below. Career Legal is a Recruitment Business & Agency and is advertising this permanentvacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.