Our client, an arts organisation based in London, requires a Digital Communications Assistant to start ASAP. This a part-time, 1-year contract, working three days a week and is paying £22,000 per annum pro rata.
You will be working alongside the Deputy Director, Digital Communications and Commissions Producer to engage with followers, produce social media content, share industry news, and help with digital promotion of forthcoming projects and programmes.
- Someone with an interest in contemporary visual arts and/or culture
- Someone who is passionate about social media and marketing
- Someone who is familiar with and has good knowledge of how social media platforms work
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft packages
- Knowledge of design software such as InDesign and Photoshop is desirable but not essential
- Strong attention to detail
Due to large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a thriving arts organisation. Apply now!
Val Wade Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and agency.
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'