Our client are a huge international brand based in Sunderland and they are looking to recruit a Digital Commerce Executive on a fixed term contract until end of Dec 2017
We are looking to recruit a talented individual to join our clients Digital Commerce Service team based in Sunderland. Reporting to the Digital Commerce Manager, your brief will be to assist in the effective management of all digital platforms to ensure that they showcase the brand and product, whilst driving brand awareness, advocacy and sales. To ensure that all campaigns delivered are integrated working closely with the wider Digital Commerce Service and Marketing teams.
As a Digital Commerce Executive you will;
- Be managing all platforms (websites, blogs and apps) to ensure all content is accurate, showcases the brand and is legally compliant. Websites, include DE, UK, EU and Int
- Work with the onsite recommendations partner to ensure that all opportunities to drive more improvements and sales.
- Assist in the shared responsibility for the updating of the weekly reports and commentary. Use analytics packages such as Google Analytics to run reports to measure the effectiveness of the platforms to drive change and improvement.
- Assist in the production of copy for the platforms including kits list, product information, brand pages etc. Ensuring at all times that the copy uses the brand tone of voice and is accurate and relevant.
- Use the 'Out of Stock’ emails to effectively drive repeat visits to the website and increase conversion. Liaise with the Merchandising team to ensure there is sufficient inventory to maximize these communications.
- Manage the effective setup of promotions and offers onsite. Liaise with merchandising and finance teams to ensure all price books are maintained correctly
- Own the commerce transactional emails ensuring that they keep customers informed, reduce contacts to customer service and are legally compliant. The emails should work alongside the newsletter and courier communications.
You will have experience in:
- Website administration (such as Content Management System) or digital marketing experience
- Knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics) and presenting results
- Initiative based in problem solving
- Business, marketing or digital degree or equivalent
- Management of databases and/or large amounts of complex data
- Project management
- HTML/CSS and Photoshop experience
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 pro rata