Please apply online by clicking on "Apply now", then "I'm interested" button and follow the instructions. Other applications will not be accepted.Company Description
International SOS is the world’s leading international health care, medical assistance and travel security risk services company with over 11,000 employees. We provide a world class offering for travellers and expatriates. Every single day we are making a difference in people’s lives and able to support them when they need it the most.
The Client Success Manager is responsible for the overall implementation and adoption of our digital products (information and travellers' tracking) for their assigned customers. This is a front line, customer facing and customer advocate role responsible for engaging with clients to discuss, understand, and plan the implementation of our products. This position is also responsible for ensuring optimal adoption.
This role requires a customer centric focus with project management skills, ability to learn how our solutions can be technically configured including the various options, good grasp of how multiple products should be positioned as an integrated solution and the ability to influence customer decisions.
The responsibilities will include but not limited to
- Own the relationship with the client from a technical perspective (not a sales role)
- Manage the technical implementation
- Negotiate and maintain a project plan with client stakeholders and ensure scheduled events, tasks and milestones are delivered on time.
- Deliver periodic status reports to internal stakeholders and external clients.
- Engage with clients to understand, analyse, document and influence their decisions.
- Train clients on using our products effectively either through face-to-face or online meetings.
- Help clients manage the communications of the initial launch of International SOS DTRM Products and Services.
- Follow up with customers post-implementation to ensure that the client has been successful with getting the solutions adopted by their user base.
- Capture feedback from customers on how to improve the Products and drive their optimal usage.
- Manage and support a Tier 1 Key Account portfolio within assigned client base.
- Identify up-sell opportunities for other International SOS products and solutions and coordinate client contact with Sales.
- Liaising and participating in cross functional team meetings and projects as required to support our customer base
- Working not only with extended team members from travel data, reporting, product management and customer support but also colleagues in sales, account managers, regional sales/business development managers.
The ultimate objective is to ensure a successful implementation and overall client satisfaction with the products.
Required Work Experience
- Strong project management or client account management experience
- Proven service delivery experience for an enterprise application that is delivered as an online service.
- Exposure in dealing with multiple contacts from different geographical areas.
- Global knowledge and previous experience to international markets.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with clients and cross departmental team members as well as mid to senior level management.
- Ability to project a professional image and communicate concepts and issues at a level appropriate to the audience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Commitment to excellence, team, and team building.
- Flexibility to travel to Europe (rare and short duration trips)
- Fluent in English. Another European language is a strong plus.
Here at International SOS we will offer you an interesting, varied and challenging career, where you will have the opportunity to experience working within a multicultural environment
Please apply online now attaching your CV.
- Account Manager
- Client Services
- Customer Service
- Project Management
- Client Liaison
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'