Digital Client Services Apprentice - London Bridge
To be vital to the coordination of the day-to-day running and to be a key player in the company’s success. The candidate will be covering a large spectrum of varied tasks and jobs, from identifying organisational tasks that help and support the Client Team, to assisting with the operational planning of events, to carrying out administrative duties.
• Provide assistance to the Client Team
• Work with transparency promoting synergy / open lines of communication between teams
• Managing and editing our CRM
• Setting up classes and attendees on our reservations system
• Originating invoices
• Managing expenses
• Planning Travel
• Setting the space for workshops
• Organising and attending events with the team and clients
• Continually looking to find ways to make the structure and organisation of the office more fluid
• Answer, screen and transfer inbound telephone calls, take and pass on relevant messages and present an excellent image of the company in doing so
• Resolve administrative problems and enquiries - give written and oral responses to routine enquiries received from external parties
• Comply with company policies and procedures on Health and Safety, Safeguarding, Equal Opportunities and undertake relevant training in these areas to ensure competence and compliance.
• Any other duties as may be reasonably required by the purview of the post
Qualifications and Experience Specifications:
• Office administration skills
• Client facing experience
• Sales experience
• Personal Specifications:
• High attention to detail and quick thinking abilities
• A 'cando' attitude and proactive nature
• Takes satisfaction in supporting busy people
• A natural team player, with an ability to find work that needs doing and get stuck in!
• Lovely and polite at all times
• Sociable, personable and preferably fun!
• Excellent writing skills
- Office Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"