Programme Manager – Digital Channels and Loyalty
We’re one of the world’s largest and fastest growing coffee businesses, the favourite on the UK high street, and our self-service Costa Express machines circle the globe with more than 9,000 machines so far and growing rapidly. We have recently joined Coca-Cola whose global scale, production, and distribution capabilities perfectly align to our ambition to serve more coffee, in more ways, in more places.
Since 2015 our central London digital hub has been working with the latest technologies to accelerate digital experiences and connections with our customers. Our native apps service one of the largest loyalty programmes in the UK (with almost a million monthly active users) and are built in Swift and Java (with Kotlin rapidly taking over. We take technology seriously.
Costa is an ambitious business with ambitious plans for further expansion around the globe. We’re embracing the cloud (AWS, Azure, AliCloud) and working to organize our data to increase speed and scale. All this to create great experiences for our coffee fans on apps, tablets, our Costa Express machines, and in our stores. It’s never been a better time to join Costa!
Following the recent announcement of the company’s purchase by Coca-Cola, there are countless exciting commercial and technical opportunities, on top of the business growth that we had already been enjoying
As a Programme Manger you will be responsible for leading and delivering to scope, time and budget, multiple complex workstreams from conception to completion and in doing so manage the dependencies and interfaces between Digital and IT work streams, Loyalty Programme, Web Programme and wider business as well as advising on best practice of Project Management while working in a mixture of Agile and Waterfall ways of working.
As an already successful and accomplished Programme Manager are you able to gain respect and create a sense of confidence among Channel IT and business stakeholders in the dual languages of business and IT, and able to demonstrate a strong technical aptitude and understanding of Mobile Apps (Android an iOS), loyalty platforms, data, point of sale and cloud platforms.
- Establish and maintain effective programme governance for deployment across work streams and linkage into the Digital platforms sprint and release plans.
- Act as communication conduit relating to deployment to senior management, Digital steering committees whilst also conducting regular briefing and status updates.
- Actively manage project budgets, forecasting and provide monthly financial status.
- Lead, coach, manage and develop the Channel IT team, role model team working and lead on the people culture with the Costa IT Group.
- Provide effective stakeholder management and build effective relationships.
- Provide thought leadership and best practises around effective programme delivery.
- Manage relationship with the key loyalty 3rd party partners.
- Facilitate and drive the estimation of new work across all the technical teams
Essential Skills and Experience
- Significant project management and programme management experience with leading and delivering complex programmes.
- Team leadership and demonstrate ability to form highly performing teams.
- Track record of contributing to multiple IT projects at the same time
- Supplier engagement
What we want to give you
- Competitive salary + other benefits
- Costa Pension Scheme
- BUPA Healthcare
- Incentives, bonus, development and career opportunities
- 25% discount off Costa Coffee – but free when you’re working of course!
Apply and be part of the #CostaCoffeeAdventure.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'