A global speciality Insurance company is seeking an experienced Digital Channel Marketing Manager to join their small, highly active team based in Central London. Using relevant Digital & Social channels to support the strategic and tactical needs of the organisation, you will manage international, content-based projects, processes and campaigns that develop the desired awareness of, and engagement in key markets and geographies to support the business strategy.
- Make efficient and effective use of internal and external resources to deliver required outcomes across earned, owned and paid-for channels. Foster excellence in service delivery across the Marketing Function
- With the Marketing leadership team, agree and create appropriate and effective digital campaigns and activities that support corporate and SBU objectives
- Proactively research and identify campaign ideas from business activities, marketing communication plans, corporate responsibility activity, thought leadership, sponsorship and other brand assets that will generate content that supports the agreed brand and business messaging
- With colleagues and external partners, support the creation of content for use across relevant channels digital, social etc.
- Secure distribution of the content across the relevant mix of digital earned, owned and paid-for channels, seeking opportunities to amplify, reinforce and refresh key communications messages as appropriate
- Identify and recommend developments to digital platforms as business and campaign requirements develop
- Experience within or knowledge of the Insurance industry
- Knowledge and experience of content management approaches to brand development
- Experience of international brand campaign planning and execution
- Knowledge and experience of delivering communications through Digital activities in the service of international brand development
- Experience of working effectively with external communications and brand suppliers
- Experience of working in international and multi-cultural teams and environments
- Content creation including writing skills for internal/external channels as appropriate
- Visual communication, graphics and design skills including creating presentations
- Knowledge of SharePoint
- Digital media design and content management
- Social media content creation and management
- Event management (internal/external)
To send your CV please click on 'apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMAGROUP Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.