Greenhill are delighted to be working with our client to recruit a Digital Channel Manager for their membership organisation to assist it with the next stage of it’s growth. The organisation promotes and represents community services for the benefit of end users and is a not for profit organisation. Following a strategic review there is now more emphasis on digital products and functions and this is seen as a key appointment.
The key responsibilities of the Digital Channel Manager role include:
- Managing the performance and development of all digital marketing channels
- Taking a content marketing approach to all digital channels and delivering a strategy in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Management of the digital contact strategy including the improvement of user engagement and revenue spend
- Management of digital agencies including SLA’s and performance reviews
- Development and mentoring of two direct reports
To be successful as the Digital Channel Manager you will:
- Be experienced in a digital marketing management role
- Have experience of different e-commerce platforms such as Magento, Ucommerce or similar
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the digital landscape and a passion for employing technology to improve customer outcomes
- Be an expert in the use of Google Analytics
- Possess good business knowledge including planning, budget management, team management and presentation skills
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary in the range of £32-35,000 plus benefits along with the chance of playing a key part of the future of the organisation.
If you feel that your skills meet the requirements of this Hertfordshire based Digital Channel Manager position and you would like to be considered for the role, send in an application today.
To discuss other opportunities with our experienced sales and marketing consultants, why not get in touch to discuss your next career step.
We always receive a high volume of applicants and are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within one week of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest. We’d love to keep your CV on file however, for future opportunities that may arise.
Or if you’d like to arrange an introductory call, to discuss your requirements contact us on or email us on .
Like to hear about our latest vacancies, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter or visit Greenhill Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job