Our client a global financial services company has an opening for a Project Manager to join their digital organisation. As a company they are transforming the way customers engage with their products and services with the aim of becoming a 'digital first’ organisation.
This role is accountable for the end to end delivery of agile digital outcomes to support timely, high quality incremental business outcomes. Their Project Manager lead and support their project team through agile deliveries and managing the expectations of stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be involved in the shaping and leadership of a variety of projects with significant scope and impact. With the following accountabilities:
- Management, governance and delivery of end to end change assignments
- Scoping, planning, financial and benefit reporting.
- Exemplary leadership aligned to our client’s values
- Strong leadership, negotiating and influencing skills with the ability to lead and proactively support fast-paced multidisciplinary teams.
- Project management experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Extensive delivery experience within large complex environments.
- Ability to work within a fast pace environment
- Digital / E-commerce experience.
- Previous experience of Agile methodologies, tools and techniques eg Jira and confluence would be beneficial.
Our client offers:
Competitive salary with generous pension.
Annual performance related bonus
Generous holiday allowance with the option to buy / sell up to 5 additional days.
Flexible benefits scheme.
Great opportunity for career growth.
- Project Management
- Digital Agency