Digital Campaign Specialist
£27000 - £35000
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is recruiting for technical digital marketing specialist, a guru with web conversions, automation and B2B inbound/outbound marketing.
This role is focused around the technical aspect of digital marketing automation. You will immerse yourself in growing all digital channels for the business. You will love working with automation tools such as Hubspot and be responsible for all analytics to measure your work.
You will slice and dice the data and understand persona data to have finite clarity for email campaigns and blasts. You will strategically manage your budget, analysing key channels and monitoring campaign performance
- Email marketing, seo, ppc and paid social
- Automation of email blasts
- Working with internal teams to send content through a variety of digital channels
- Working to ambitious metrics around leads generated, traffic driven and end user
- Email marketing and automation skills - experience using Hubspot or similar automation tools will be key
- Strong skills in digital analytics - web and campaign analysis - and technical marketing skills.
- Experience of creating inbound marketing workflows for B2B (ideally tech) companies in the past and strong results.
- Balance of the technical skills as well as the creative or ideas-led 'marketing' brain.
- Hands-on across as many digital channels as possible - especially email, PPC, paid social, analytics and SEO.
If you feel that this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job