This fantastic games company is looking for a talented Digital Campaign Producer to assist with the planning and implementation of marketing campaigns that drive awareness, engagement and commercial success for their digital download store.
The ideal candidate must have a passion for video games and the entertainment industry and basic experience of planning and managing marketing campaigns across owned, earned and paid channels.
- Supporting the team in planning and implementing promotions campaigns for the store across owned, earned and paid channels
- Manage the marketing asset creation process for campaigns
- Working with internal creative, legal, localisation teams and external agencies to create and approve assets.
- Managing campaign delivery, tracking campaign performance and post campaign reporting / analysis
- Updating stakeholderswith regular status meetings & calls
- Ensuring all campaigns are in line with brand guidelines
- Making sure all activity is delivered on time andbudget
- Working with data teams to understand consumer & retail trends in order to support campaign planning and decision making.
You will need
- Experience in a consumer marketing role covering Owned, Earned and Paid channels
- Passionate about the games and wider entertainment industry.
- Strong analytical skills with a proven track record in data-driven decision making
- Create innovative omni-channel strategies to reach key customer segments effectively.
- Solid understanding of both bricks-and-mortar and online retailing.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Mature judgment. Ability to author and deliver presentations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Foreign language and international experience is a plus
- Experience developing brand and copy guidelines.
- Experience working with external suppliers including media agencies
For more jobs like this follow @WayForward_ on Twitter
- digital producer
- marketing producer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job