Our client is an organisation that assists 15 - 21 year old sportsmen & women with their placement at American colleges and universities. During this time, they have secured over $200 million in scholarship awards for approximately 7,500 athletes. In any given year, they will receive up to 30,000 applications from athletes throughout the world and send around 500 students to the USA each year.
They are seeking a Digital Campaign Manager with strong paid digital marketing & PPC knowledge and experience, particularly of Facebook advertising and Google Adwords.
The Digital Campaign Manager is responsible for the efficient day-to-day management and generation of qualified leads from Facebook, PPC and digital campaigns for the company.
The key focus is using a range of digital marketing channels (including Facebook, paid search, digital display advertising, social media advertising and email) to generate high quality traffic, and optimise conversion of this traffic into qualified leads through efficient management of individual campaigns.
The Digital Campaign Manager will help champion new developments within Digital Marketing, applying them to their own campaigns and sharing learnings with the wider team. The successful candidate will report directly to the Head of Digital Media.
- Working with the Head of Digital Media and other senior members of the team, to formulate digital marketing campaign strategies for the company.
- Managing the Facebook & Google PPC campaigns and creating compelling Facebook & Google PPC ads.
- Delivering efficient and profitable digital marketing campaigns, predominantly through paid search and social media advertising, but also via digital display advertising and email.
- Analysing the performance of campaigns, identifying new opportunities, and facilitating change in order to hit and exceed company expectations and KPIs.
- Reporting on the Facebook & Google PPC performance to the Head of Digital Media and other senior members of staff.
- Managing each campaign efficiently and profitably, conducting ongoing testing to ensure optimum performance.
- Develop new digital marketing strategies and innovations outside what is currently being run.
- Researching keywords and appropriate digital marketing channels outside search, and analysing the competitive landscape.
- Project managing all of the activities and processes required to proficiently run assigned campaigns.
- Achieving continuous improvement by proactively assessing FirstPoint USA's working relationships, practices and methods.
- Maintaining an in depth understanding of FirstPoint USA's marketplace, with particular emphasis on all new and emerging initiatives.
- Providing appropriate data and test results for inclusion in KPI reports and presentations, delivering them on time and to FirstPoint USA standards.
- Demonstrates measurable success through the achievement of set KPIs including profitability, lead generation volume targets, efficient campaign management, campaign analysis and report generation.
Knowledge and Experience
- An in-depth working knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running Facebook & Google PPC campaigns.
- 2+ years Facebook & Google PPC Account Management experience.
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics and other web analytics packages.
- Working experience of digital display advertising, social media advertising and email marketing.
- Has passed Google Advertising Fundamentals, Search Advanced and Display Exams (in the past 12 months).
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Is commercially astute.
- Exhibits a high level of attention to detail.
- Highly numerate, analytical and data driven.
- Possesses strong writing skills, with the ability to produce compelling and high quality marketing copy.
- Demonstrates a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritise tasks.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, particularly influencing and listening skills.
- Exhibits a high level of attention to detail.
- A self-motivated individual with high levels of energy.
- An outgoing, positive thinker, with consistent levels of evident enthusiasm.
- Flexible, versatile and copes well under pressure.
- Open, honest and direct, is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Has high personal standards and promotes them in others.
- A valued team member, who will uphold FirstPoint USA's values and professional integrity at all times.
- Sets a professional example in behaviour, attitude and results at all times.
- Facebook & Google PPC Account Management: 2 years
For more information or to apply please contact Emily at Enigma People Solutions.