This is the job
As the Social, PPC and Display Channel Manager your role is key to the effective open market consumer acquisition for all products within the FS portfolio. At present the following products are sold:
- Unsecured Personal Loans
- Credit Cards
Currently we promote these products through a number of digital campaigns including:
- Behaviourally targeted display campaigns
- Re targeting Display campaigns
- Data driven Social advertising campaigns
- Limited PPC campaigns
For each of these activities, the campaigns will focus on both driving online awareness and consideration and on driving direct response applications. You will therefore manage the digital campaigns across display, social and PPC to maximise returns either directly or through uplift in other channels.
What will I be doing?
- Building relationships with the key agencies who manage and deliver our display, social and PPC campaigns
- Reviewing existing engagements and commercial models
- Identifying opportunities to drive effectiveness in each channel
- Proposing, agreeing and delivering relevant campaigns across each channel, inline with the product business plans
- Monitoring performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis - addressing all operational issues as they arise
- Addressing all concerns raised by agencies in a timely fashion
- Preparing weekly and monthly updates on the display, social and PPC activities and campaigns to inform the wider team trading each product
- Providing insight into the direction and priorities for each activity and campaign to inform future business development
- Identifying performance trends and insights from PPC and Display campaigns
- Bench marking performance across all online channels
- Deploying methodical performance analysis to optimise PPC and Display campaigns
- Measuring and reporting on key metrics against goals for all PPC and Display/Social campaigns
- Evaluating emerging technologies and keep up-to-date with platform innovations
What do I need?
To perform in this role, you will ideally have a minimum of 5 years experience managing effective digital campaigns either within an FS business or a digital agency. Responsibilities within a prior organisation will have included campaign development, measurement, monitoring and delivery across one or more medias.
Experience of working closely with colleagues within a functional matrix will also be key. Working within a matrix structure, the affiliate channel manager will represent their channel both within the Acquisition team and the wider FS team.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.