Digital Campaign Manager (Content and Assets)
£55K, East Croydon
A brand synonymous with the British high street, my client is seeking a Digital Campaign Manager to join their team to play a key role in defining, optimising and delivering a product and imagery led content strategy that will enhance customer engagement and ecommerce sales.
Working in their successful .com team, the Digital Campaign Manager will be responsible for:
- Helping the business build a robust, compelling visual Content strategy for the brand
- Liaise with various stakeholders to execute the content strategy and ensuring that all product photography, video and copy is delivered the website in time for key promotions and seasonal launches - be that for website, social, email marketing and display campaigns.
- Enhancing new and exciting website content through customer insight, competitor analysis and ensuring that all content delivered is best in class.
- Work closely with the external studios etc. to ensure that product imagery is of the highest quality.
The Digital Campaign Manager will have:
- Proven experience delivering rich, digital content in an ecommerce environment - beauty would be preferable but not a prerequisite.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills - this role will liaise with senior stakeholders internally, a team based remotely in a different time zone as well as external production houses.
- Experience leading and motivating a small team.
- A strong ability to prioritise competing deadlines and manage projects effectively.
To apply for this exciting role, please send your CV to Cat Symons at Salt recruitment today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'