Job Title: Digital Business Development Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 & £65,000 OTE & Excellent Benefits (Health, Dental Care plus more)
About the Digital Company:
Our client are a multiple award winning and highly established publishing house and Digital content marketing agency. As a Digital B2B Bespoke Publishing agency they provide specialist market research reports which are published in a range of major newspapers; in addition they provide content marketing solutions for B2B brands and bespoke market research. With clients such as Google, Barclays, Aviva and many more, our Digital Publishing client have achieved incredible success over the last 5 years and are now looking for an individual with strong digital experience and a journalistic mind-set. Their digital content genuinely inspires and influences leaders worldwide. Due to success they are now looking for an Digital Business Development Manager to join their high-performing Publishing team.
Key Responsibilities for the Digital Business Development Manager:
* As Digital Business Development Manager you will be responsible for managing client campaigns from brief to publishing.
* Heavily research industries, pull in resources such as world-class journalists and top graphic designers and web developers to assist you.
* Develop client relationships through high-execution standards and by creating out-of-the-box Publishing campaigns.
* Improvise to create digital solutions tailored to clients marketing needs.
Experience and Skills:
The Digital Business Development Manager will have a:
* Strong academic background; good A Levels and at least a 2:1 Bachelors.
* Strong digital experience (beneficial but not essential).
* Deep knowledge of the Marketing space and selling into Marketing professionals, preferably from a Digital perspective.
* Entrepreneurial with good commercial acumen.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Driven, resilient and highly enthusiastic with a get up and go attitude.
* Genuine interest in current affairs/business.
This role is well suited to someone who is driven by Project Management however is looking for a varied role with diverse challenges encompassing journalistic aspects, research and relationship-building.
This a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Business Development Manager looking to progress their career in a forward thinking company. If this Digital Business Development Manager role is of interest then don't hesitate to send your CV over today to Tom Byrne on
- business development
- digital marketing
- content marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job