Digital Business Development Manager
Leading media organisation is looking to recruit a talented senior digital media sales executive to work across their flagship retail/fashion portfolio.
The Digital Business Development Manager will be solely responsible for driving digital revenue across all retail brands, reporting to the Head of Sales.
This is a new role created due to significant growth throughout 2017. The senior digital business development manager will have full autonomy to manage some key accounts as well as the need to deliver new business across the retail/fashion industry.
The core part of this role is to sell digital advertising across a plethora of media platforms with additional opportunity to cross-sell and up-sell into events, notably exhibitions.
The successful senior digital media sales executive will sell to both agencies and client direct, previous experience of selling to both is highly desirable.
This role will involve phone and face to face meetings and presentations.
The Right Candidate:
- 2+ years’ experience in a Sales/Business Development role (digital media sales highly desirable)
- Track record of success in business development and sales in a digital marketing agency or related environment
- A passion for and thorough understanding of digital media, specifically in the areas of, email marketing, affiliate marketing, social media and display advertising
- Excellent organisational, project management and problem solving skills
- A high level of numeracy and literacy with strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships internally and externally
- Well presented
- Able to present to senior client and agency contacts
- Confident with a relaxed, yet persuasive manner and able to build a rapport quickly
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities. We cover: media sales, digital media sales, print sales, exhibition sales, event sales, conference sales, outdoor sales, radio sales, marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.
- Digital Media
- Media Sales
- Senior Sales
- Media Agencies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job