Job Title: Digital Business Analyst
Indicative Grade (Range): O5 to O7
Business Unit: DCE - Channels Delivery Group
Working Pattern: Standard week 37.5 hours
As a Business Analyst, you work as part of an Agile Scrum Team, having responsibility for understanding user needs, working closely with our business partners, translating problems or requirements into user stories and defining acceptance criteria. Business Analysts are highly customer focussed and are responsible for building highly collaborative internal and external stakeholder relationships, supporting their scrum teams to achieve team goals. Analytical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills are core to effective business analysis.
- contributes to scrum team activities to ensure delivery of team goals
- responsible for building highly collaborative internal and external stakeholder relationships
- lead in producing user stories and acceptance criteria
- supports effective business analysis through analytical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills
- contribute to sprint planning sessions, daily stand ups and retrospectives
lead, contribute and support use research activities
- Knowledge of requirements capture methods and techniques, business systems and analysis, front end process, software development lifecycles and associated processes
- Proficient in the use of requirements capturing methodology toolsets e.g. JIRA and Confluence and working with Agile approach using Scrum methodology.
- Able to use data modelling techniques
- Experience with Windows and MS Office Applications
The applicant must be able to discuss and give examples of the following:
- Strong experience in Requirements and Analysis on large scale and/or multi project environments
- Data Capture and Analysis
- Ability to build and maintain good client relationships
- Flexible approach
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Ability to deal with conflict management
- Strong decision making and judgement
- Ability to influence others
- Strong presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Detailed understanding of Systems Lifecycles
The role will be based in Worthing but some travel to other parts of England will be required to liaise with the HMRC customer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'