Do you have what it takes to be a success in our growing Business Analysis team here at Team ITG?
Operating at the forefront of our BA function, you'll be given the autonomy to work in a truly Agile environment with some of the most exciting brands in the country to deliver outstanding results.
Working in collaboration with our Agile Development and Testing teams, you'll be responsible for working with key stakeholders to defining business objectives and requirements. You'll translate them into functional specification artefacts like user stories and support the implementation team pre and during delivery.
As you'll see below, we'll need you to have worked on Digital projects in an Agile environment in the past, but if you can showcase a great understanding of technical landscapes and web-based projects like the ones we work on here at ITG, then that's a great start!
Keywords: Digital Business Analyst | Business Analyst | Digital | SCRUM | Analytical | Agile
Am I the right person for the job?
- You'll be a curious, ambitious, and hardworking individual who'll thrive in a fast-moving digital environment. Someone who wants a career, not just a job.
- You're already an Agile business or systems analyst with SCRUM experience.
- You have great analytical skills and requirements gathering.
- The ability to translate business requirements into detailed functional design either using UML (Use Cases, Activity / State Diagrams, Process Mapping) or Agile User Stories.
- It's all about communication, so you would join us armed with great stakeholder management and communication skills, Analyse business needs along with understanding technical landscape. Having basic knowledge of databases and web based technology, augmented with solid logical, systems-thinking to help have conversations with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
What are you waiting for?! You've read this much, which means there's a lot of things looking right, so drop us your application and we'll get back to you as soon as we can...
We are Team ITG.
We make collaboration happen. We simplify the complicated. We automate the tedious. We create the beautiful.
So, what can I expect in return?
On top of a competitive salary, you can expect:
- 25 days' holiday + bank holidays- relax, take a holiday, or just sleep for a week?
- Referral scheme- we recognise our employees referring new talent into the business and we reward you for it
- Tons of discounts- who doesn't love a discount? You can get money off at Apple, Tui, Samsung and Vue Cinema to name just a few
- Employee assistance programme- we help you, take care of you!
- Raising money for charity- Easter egg hunts, Christmas raffles, sponsored leg waxes - we love to give back
Over the last decade we've grown a lot - new people, new technology and lots of brilliant new clients. We're a tech-led marketing business on a mission. A mission to liberate marketers. How? With a blend of our cutting-edge tech-stack, our dedicated team of over 1,000 marketers, fanatical customer service and a passion to help everyone be their creative best...
- Digital Business Analyst | Business Analyst | Digital | SCRUM | Analytical | Agile
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'