Digital Business Advisor
£38,000 - £42,000 p.a.
- Are you a strategic thinker with experience in IT infrastructure?
- Are you someone who has valuable marketing experience in different industries?
- Are you an effective business advisor with the ability to manage multiple projects?
Eileen Richards Recruitment are continuing to work with our client, a reputable, largely recognised organisation, who are seeking a Digital Business Advisor based in their Derby office.
The Digital Business Advisor will provide specialist digital and innovation services which may involve business strategy and direction, leadership and management development, financial management and funding advice, sales and marketing, introducing businesses to networks or associates and supplying specialist support to specific business sectors.
Role & Responsibilities of the Digital Business Advisor:
- Proactively identify and engage with SMEs that are already trading and demonstrating rapid growth or the potential to grow rapidly, building effective working relationships to support their growth aspirations
- Complete first level diagnostic to formally register eligible businesses onto the programme and identify specific support requirements to be funded through the project
- Examine in detail the elements and structure of the client business in order to diagnose barriers to and opportunities for their growth, and support ambitious growth
- Undertake in-depth diagnostic needs assessments with businesses and work with the client to put a business technology action plan in place and assist with the implantation
- Account-manage clients during the lifetime of an agreed action plan
- Update the CRM with details of engaged clients and ensure that activity and key data are fully recorded
- Collect and record relevant paperwork in accordance with protocols
- Identify clients that meet the criteria of the scheme and/or consultancy service and provide coaching as necessary to construct the business plan and develop the relevant application and associated evidence
- Complete formal assessments of grant applications and make recommendations for approval to the grant panel
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the business support landscape and the ability to advise businesses on the range of options available
- Work closely with the team to support the development and delivery of the Programme and Technology Forum
- Facilitate peer-to-peer networks as part of the Programme, maximising the opportunity for participants to engage with other SMEs and learn from each other
- Develop a professional network of associates who can provide a broad range of business and enterprise support services to clients, including the creation of a consultant database
- Attend meetings with networks and associates to keep up to date with global, national, regional and local business support initiatives to ensure business clients benefit
- Attend and present at relevant meetings, networking, events and exhibitions to promote the programme and provide support to businesses attending
- Make referrals to business support and funding programmes and private sector suppliers where this meets client needs and record this on the CRM
- Contribute to post support evaluation and monitoring of extended outcomes, such as jobs created, and new products developed
- Help to promote the experiences of successful scale-up businesses and enable inspirational stories to be shared
About You as the Digital Business Advisor:
- At least degree level business education
- Knowledge of the specific challenges and opportunities of fast-growing SMEs
- Significant experience of sector(s)/business experience in the private sector, including at a senior management or director level
- Proven track record in managing the range of business issues associated with periods of business growth
- Proven track record in working effectively in a professional team(s)
- Professional experience and approach to managing and delivering business assessment, advice and development in a one-to-one or one-to-many capacity
- High level of skill in Microsoft Office, Customer Relationship management systems (CRM) and Cloud-based applications
- Highly motivated - can work as part of a team and independently
- A capacity to prioritise work and to work across multiple projects
- Full clean driving licence
- Must be prepared to work flexibly in terms of working hours
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for Eileen Richards Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
If you do not receive a response within five working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Eileen Richards Recruitment are experienced within eight different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service & Onsite, Directors & Non-Executive, Human Resources, Office (including PA/EA), Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'