Digital Banking - KYC / Onboarding - Remote - 3 Month Contract
FinTech People are supporting the UK's most exciting digital bank in recruiting for their Customer Support & Onboarding Team. This is a varied, challenging and interesting opportunity to work with an excellent management team and have autonomy in your role.
The Customer Support & Onboarding team is paramount to the success of the business and in this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring all new account applications are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Carry out KYC / Due Dilligence checks as necessary in line with internal and regulatory guidelines
- Ensure relevant documentation is obtained and managed carefully ensuring all systems are updated
- Carry out PEP and Sanction screening using internal and external references
- Escalate complex / high risk cases or suspicious activity
- Suggest and work on improvements to the customer journey and internal processes
- Experience of new account opening / KYC / banking administration preferred
- Naturally investigative, able to follow process with a careful eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Quick to learn, be the first to volunteer and be able to solve problems quickly
- Experience using ZenDesk highly advantageous
* Offer subject to satisfactory reference, Credit and DBS checks *
- Customer Service Operations
- New Account Opening
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'