We’re looking for pixel-perfect designers
Virgin Money is building a revolutionary all-digital bank from scratch, designed to make everyone feel good about their money, with customers at the heart of everything we do.
We’re looking for exceptional people to work in our fast-paced start-up environment where creativity, collaboration and challenging the norm is a daily requirement. You’ll be at the cutting edge of Fintech so you’ll need to have great people skills, a true passion for what you do and the ability to think on your feet. Sound like you?
As an experienced digital designer in Virgin Money’s in-house Studio, you’ll work closely with our Marketing and Digital teams to deliver first class creative that brings to life our new app-based business and helps us stand out from the crowd. You’ll be hands on in a start-up environment, understanding requirements, creating and presenting everything from conceptual campaigns and user interfaces to fully designed assets and end-to-end customer experiences.
We’d love to hear from designers with:
- Minimum 5yrs + experience in a creative agency or in-house creative environment.
- A strong portfolio that showcases outstanding creative skills in areas such as mobile application and website design (specifically user interface and interaction design), email and traditional advertising, photo manipulation/editing, illustration and icon design.
- An excellent grasp of UI and UX principles, ideally supported by a good technical understanding of HTML and CSS for creating web and email content.
- The ability to think conceptually and generate smart, disruptive ideas, while keeping the customer at the heart of every design decision.
- Excellent planning, organisational and prioritisation skills, with the ability to work under pressure, juggling several jobs and meeting tight deadlines.
- A devilish eye for detail, making sure all your work is on brand and technically correct before it leaves the Studio.
- Experience of design packages like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects and Sketch.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills and an ability to build brilliant working relationships across our Studio, external agencies, Marketing team and wider business.
- A resourceful and co-operative attitude.
- Some experience of print based design.
Most important of all, we’re looking for someone who will thrive on working in fast-paced, agile environment - with the right skills and attitude to join us as we take our Studio to the next level.
If that’s you, we’d love you to apply.
Our aim is to nurture a skilled, diverse and committed workforce where every individual - regardless of background - can share our purpose, reach their potential and be rewarded appropriately for their contribution to our success. We’re also happy to talk flexible working with you.
Salary starting from £33,000 (plus London weighting) dependant on experience, plus a range of great benefits.
This role will be based in London or Norwich
Permanent contract, 37.5 hours
Please note, if successful you will be subject to a satisfactory credit and criminal records check as part of our recruitment process.
- Digital Media