Digital Business Analyst Job - Asset Management
Business Analyst Job - Digital
Our client, a leading Asset Management firm in the city of London, currently requires a Digital Business Analyst to join their team.
The company currently require a Digital Business Analyst to work on the within their digital transformation team on a number of digital projects to help implement change.
They therefore require the successful Digital Business Analyst to have:
- Experience of working on digital projects in and agile environment
- Experience with Big Data or Cloud technology
- Good process and systems knowledge
- Strong technical experience - Infrastructure or DevOps background ideal
- A proven track record of experience within the Investment Management space
- Excellent Business Analyst skills
- Knowledge of front to back office processes.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting project for the next 6 months
Please note, my client requires candidates from an ASSET MANAGEMENT background.
If you would like to find out more please reply with a copy of your CV.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job