• Assist with Omni-channel online marketing activities that support growth objectives.
• Fantastic development opportunities to grow and progress.
We are working with a global brand to appoint a Digital Marketing Assistant into a successful team based in the Cardiff head office. The key focus of the role will be to support Digital Executives with online marketing campaigns and manage website improvements. This role could be great for a recent graduate of Marketing or Business Management or someone with 1-2 years of commercial marketing experience.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working closely with the Digital Marketing Executives to support the omnichannel online marketing activities that support the growth objectives of the three brands and international markets. The role will coordinate the daily activities that go into building relevant website traffic through all online marketing. You will also work with both internal and external web development resources to deliver and evolve project plans to support business development and work with wider marketing team to develop and implement regular campaigns supporting subsidiary business objectives.
What experience you will need to apply
• Experience in a similar role, with a minimum of 2 years working in digital marketing
• Degree level education in a Marketing, Business, Communications or similar discipline
• Track record of editing websites and familiarity with multiple content management systems
• Fundamental understanding of online customer decision making
• Ability to develop sales orientated, compelling and influential copy for traditional and modern marketing activities
• Numerate and strong competency with Microsoft Excel
• Experience working with web analytics software (Google Analytics an advantage)
• Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to lead and coordinate others
• Excellent attention detail
• Fundamental understanding of how digital marketing works
• The ability to use data to analyse problems from a variety of angles and provide the most appropriate solution
• Accurate and rational task prioritisation is essential
What you will get in return for your experience
You’ll be offered a salary in line with your skills and experience ranging from £20k-27k + 10% bonus, pension scheme, holiday allowance and healthcare package. You will also receive ongoing training and development to help you progress.
If you have the skills and experience required and are interested in finding out more, please apply with a short cover note and a copy of your CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'