Digital Artworker – Bristol
Our Ecommerce department is looking for a highly creative Digital Artworker to build and broadcast responsive email campaigns to a global customer base. Sitting within the Web Creative team, alongside other digital designers, and part of the overall Web Technical Services team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the design, development and creation of all promotional & non-promotional marketing emails.
This is a fast paced and challenging role which would suit an individual who has strong HTML and Photoshop skills.
As Digital Artworker your main responsibilities will be:
- Design, Build & Broadcast email campaigns to customers in 9 countries
- Conduct split testing on various elements within emails to maximise customer interaction
- Stay on top of the latest trends and technologies within the world of email marketing and help with the development of new systems & processes
To apply for this role your experience and skills should include:
- Strong HTML and Photoshop skills
- Experience of working within content management systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong design and technical skills
Nisbets is the UK’s largest supplier of catering equipment, supplying customers in the UK and around the world.
Since Andrew Nisbet started the Company more than 30 years ago, we have grown exponentially in the UK and continue to expand throughout the world with offices in France, Spain, Ireland, Holland and Australia.
We generate nearly a quarter of a billion pounds in sales revenue annually, making us the largest and clear leader in our sector. Through our colleagues’ professionalism and dedication we continue to outperform the market and our future is as bright as ever. We are a diverse and fast-moving business with ambitious plans for the future and recognise that every single one of our colleagues plays a big part in our success.
We recruit only the very best; we don’t believe our customers deserve anything less.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to be suitable for this role and to join Nisbets please forward your CV and click Apply Now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job