We're looking for someone with a natural eye for great design to join a talented team of creatives in Worcestershire. You will design for all things digital and work closely with the creative artworkers to ensure designs are suitable for all digital channels.
Our client is a global group which has various of well known brands within it, which you will be working on. This gives variety to the role and allows you to work on a various projects at one time.
Maintain relationships with all aspects of the business, from account managers to directors
Maintain and improve brand guidelines
Organisation of work/files/images
Aware of current trends
- Good working knowledge of all principle applications, including InDesign, Dreamweaver, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Good understanding of 2D and 3D
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to manage workflow and meet required deadlines
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Solid understanding of HTML
28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic staff discounts
+ additional benefits
This is a great opportunity for the right person to join the in-house studio. If you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience for this position, please click 'apply' with a copy of your CV & Portfolio.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job