I’m recruiting on behalf of a leading enterprise to bring on board an experienced Digital Architect. You will have the following:
· Strong software engineering/development background (Java, Scala).
· Track record of defining digital solutions, including integration to legacy systems.
· Hands-on experience in delivering a micro-service based solution.
· Experience in delivering using Agile (preferably SCRUM).
· Experience in defining solutions using open-source.
· Experience in defining, delivering, improving Continuous Delivery pipelines.
· Experience, and passion for, leading teams of software engineers.
· Recent experience of delivering web-based services, ReSTful APIs or complex integrations.
· Background in client-facing roles.
· Delivering in a cloud-based environment.
· Devops tooling and their place in a solution (puppet, docker etc).
· NoSQL databases - differences, selection criteria, delivery experience.
· Development frameworks such as Play!, dropwizard, angular.js, node.js.
· A proven track record of delivering complex or cutting edge solutions within the IT industry.
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with clients to establish requirements in non-technical language.
· Able to translate business requirements into plausible technical solutions for articulation to other development staff.
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 plus excellent benefits. The role can be based Newcastle and Shipley