Digital Solutions Architect required to join a global IT solutions provider with locations across the UK
As the Digital Architect, a key part of your role will be defining and delivering a Digital Government. You will work with Agile teams to deliver, create an automated continuous delivery pipeline, as well as working with DevOps teams to understand and improve the service in production.
Responsibilities & Skills required
- Experience of client facing roles
- Strong software engineering/development background (Java, Scala ideally)
- Recent experience of delivering web-based services, ReSTful APIs or complex integrations.
- Hands-on experience with modern software architectures such as micro-services, CQRS
- Experience in delivering using Agile
- Delivering in a cloud-based environment
- DevOps tooling and their place in a solution (Jenkins, Puppet, Docker, Kubernetes etc.).
- NoSQL databases - differences, selection criteria, delivery experience
- Ability to travel to different client sites which could involve over night stays.
The roles are available to work from several locations including, London, Birmingham, Manchester, Telford, Bristol, Glasgow, South Wales, Rotherham and Woking.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job