Digital and Social Media Marketing Manager
c£40,000 - 60,000 + benefits
Our client a leading security and defence organisation is looking for an experienced Digital and Social Media Marketing Manager with a background in producing multi-channel/ segment communications campaigns focusing primarily on digital / social channels.
- Plan all social content in line with Marketing campaigns,
- Drive different content across the various social channels to engage audiences.
- Develop benchmark criteria to measure the effectiveness and implement improvements to social media
- Produce monthly reports
- Use analytics and automation tools to track impact of social marketing
- Use website platform to deliver global marketing campaigns
- Conduct, gather, and analyse market research to determine opportunities and develop the strategy for social media across Europe
- Working with external Digital agencies maximise performance and improve customer journey
- Plan and manage all paid social activity
- Experience with either client side large corporate or agency side working with large corporate
- Experience using social media channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube
- Experience in multi-channel/ segment communications campaigns
- Excellent project manager skills
- Strong knowledge of technology and social media
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Please send your CV to Annie Harper via the link provided
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job