Benefit Cosmetics UK - Digital and Social Coordinator
To assist the Head of Marketing in ensuring the Benefit brand is brought to life through all possible digital & social touchpoints. Grow, support and maintain the Benefit share of voice in the market place, maximise the blogger, vlogger and influencer relationships in line with the brand strategy, and deliver all of the key digital KPI’s set out to maintain the brand positioning and commercial success. Work alongside the marketing team and the wider business to be the social and digital advocate in both content, standards and brand engagement. Ultimately, ensure both brand objectives and commercial objectives are delivered seamlessly in line with the overall brand marketing and commercial strategy.
- Support the overall marketing goal for digital share of voice by delivering an effective digital strategy in line with the marketing and brand strategy
- Produce and present your annual, quarterly, and weekly digital plans to the Head of Marketing and wider marketing team to ensure key goals are being supported
- Manage the PPC spend and performance of the online brand site, managing also the digital agency involved in delivering this
- Own, deliver and report on the email marketing strategy, optimising and enhancing on an ongoing basis.
- Utilise all opportunities to data capture and ensure this data is leveraged in line with company processes
- Manage the digital engagement programme with key influencers, bloggers and vloggers in line with overall brand strategy
- Communicate internally with the local and global digital teams from both a learning and reporting perspective to ensure the leveraging of the global digital strategy, and consistent updates on Ireland’s performance in the market.
- Coordinate the sharing and usage of all brand and product toolkits both on our own channels and on our retailer, etailer and media partner channels
- To be the point of contact for all retailers and etailers for collateral & product requests for all digital and social channels
- Manage all social media activity for Benefit Ireland in line with the Marketing and Brand strategy, and support the annual marketing and product launch plan with an effective and engaged social plan.
- This includes: Content Creation both live, planned and scheduled, supporting new product launches, Community Management and customer engagement
- Managing the budgets for all social advertising
- Coordinate and present the content calendar and ensure a clear level of awareness amongst the key stakeholders
- Deliver supporting content for the various retailers, etailers and media partners where required as part of the wider marketing and brand strategy
- Deliver the required growth and engagement on each channel as per the annual KPI’s
- Implement an effective channel of communication from the Marketing Team around the social plan to all relevant elements of the wider business, to ensure all campaigns, activities and updates are shared with the key stakeholders.
- Shape, manage and leverage the PR database with key contacts, leveraging all relationships for the benefit of the brand and the delivery of the brand strategy
- Implement a PR plan for each of the key product launches and brand strategies
- Work to all relevant deadlines for long lead and short lead platforms to ensure all product launches are supported and promoted in a timely manner
- Monitor and report the weekly PR coverage, creating a coverage grid that is then presented monthly to the Country Manager and quarterly to the key global stakeholders
- Support each key launch and key brand activity in the necessary PR related way
- Monitor the inventory of all supplies for social, press and digital related activities and make orders to supplier within budget.
- Create presentations and reports relevant to your areas for meetings as requested by marketing team/ country manager.
- Ensure the Benefit brand DNA is alive at all touchpoints within the office environment for visiting press, influencers and key stakeholders
Skills / Abilities
- PR experience
- Press Release writing
- Media Monitoring experience
- Social experience
- Digital Advertising experience
- PPC /SEO experience
- IT Skills - Excel basic
- Word basic
- PowerPoint Advanced
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy with input
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines
- Good Planning & Organisation skills
- Good Team worker
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job