Digital and Marketing Analyst
With over 30 years` experience and a genuine passion for their sector our client is one of Britain`s leading specialists
They are looking for an experienced Digital and Marketing Analyst to join their Finance and IT teams
Our client is specifically looking for an individual to join their Data Insights Group with a focus on digital retail performance and marketing investment. You will work with the Head of Web, CMO, Operations and Finance functions, often cross-functionally in supporting them to respond to the business`s current challenges as well as supporting on developing strategies for long term growth. You`ll bring experience of "Big Data" tools, in depth understanding of Google Analytics and a knowledge of data flows within Social Media alongside clear understanding of the paid search model. As a senior manager in their group, you`ll be a leader supporting the senior operational management to grow the business through identifying and developing commercial opportunities as well as coaching and mentoring other members of the Insights team. You`ll have direct experience in data mining and analytics to deliver change in a fast-paced retail environment.
The Insights team are self-starting, agile and thrive on bringing past experiences to new and diverse challenges. They are happy to work as individuals or as part of multi-disciplinary teams to provide hands on analysis, primarily for senior management and Board directors.
- Support build & technical delivery of insights that inform Digital and Marketing teams and identify key drivers of performance.
- Monitor and evolve the Media & Digital KPI framework that drives omni-channel business performance.
- Maintain a roadmap that accommodates a baseline of regular performance reporting alongside the development deep-dive analysis on core strategic topics
- Assist in the management of supporting analytics agencies in their production and scaling of big data sets, and the development of advanced analytics queries that help you mine them for insight.
- Work alongside operational media teams, to provide accurate, timely and relevant performance analytics and reporting ranging across multiple measures of performance of the multichannel environment.
- Identify habits of online customers and suggest ways to reach a broader audience; and at the same time understand efficient targeting of these audiences across multichannel media approach.
- Work alongside UX teams to identify testing opportunities for development to maximise conversion and analyse the results of on-site testing to produce recommendations for implementation.
- Strong research skills combined with Numerical skills and IT savvy.
- Experience of working in a commercial finance role is essential; ideally this would be within a multichannel environment.
- Extensive experience in Web analytics from reporting & insights perspective.
- 1st class understanding and usage of Google Analytics; usage of Alteryx/Tableau, Google Big Query analytics beneficial
- A demonstrable interest in an end-to-end Media performance (across all channels of media)
What we can offer you
- Salary - £40,000
- Generous Discount
- Onsite Gym
- Onsite Parking
- Continuous training and development
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'