Digital and Graphic Designer
£25 -29k DOE
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is looking for an experience Graphic and Digital Designer for a successful company within the beauty industry. Utilizing both your digital and graphics experience the Digital and Graphic Designer will interpret and implement the creative vision across a broad range of projects with a strong focus on digital. The ideal candidate will have a strong design background which they will be comfortable (and enjoy) applying to digital projects.
A dynamic, thorough and enquiring approach will be required as the Graphic Digital Designer. You will be called on to be involved in (and balance the needs of) a wide range of projects and executions, with timelines ranging from the immediate to the long term. Fitting in as part of a wider, creative and marketing team, the ability to collaborate effectively is also a must.
Main Duties & Responsibilities for the Digital Graphic Designer
- The brand’s core Designer for a broad range of projects including digital and moving image using Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Google Web Design.
- Design all digital collateral including responsive website banners, google ads, display ads, social media content & all visuals for marketing newsletters.
- Responsible for advanced retouching and image manipulation.
- A great eye and in depth understanding of UI and UX.
- An understanding of what engages the business target audience on social media, the website (and potentially OOH media).
- To maintain the high visual standard of the company and take on the role of Brand Guardian to ensure consistency of brand identity.
- Regularly update presentations, brochures and other marketing collateral for partners, distributors and salons.
- Creation of monthly presentation and mock-ups to present ideas/executions for approval.
- The Digital Graphic Designer will bring fresh ideas and approaches to grow brand awareness by combining cultural awareness with an enquiring mind.
- Stay well-versed in current design, technology trends, and all phases of a project from concept through production; keeps on the pulse of the design world
- Skilled at translating marketing communication strategies into clear and compelling graphic design solutions
- Thrives in a fast-faced, highly productive environment; very capable of adapting to change and does so with a positive attitude
Any other duties as reasonably requested
- Digital Graphic Designer Key Skills
- Digital Graphic Designer Technical Skills:
- Adobe Creative Suite (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, Google Web Design, Adobe Animate)
- Additional digital skills (e.g. After Effects, Final Cut, Flash, Dreamweaver), would be an asset.
- Knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3
- Traditional typography and print skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Digital Graphic Designer Personal Profile:
- At least 2 years work experience including graphic and digital design and artwork. Taking projects from concept to completion.
- BA Graphic Design or equivalent
- Positive mindset
- Open to collaboration
- Detail orientated with great time management skills
This role has a hybrid working model split between work from office and work from home.
Please forward a link to your portfolio showcasing your very best work, along with your CV and salary requirement.
- Graphic Design
- Digital Designs
- Graphic Designers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'