Affiliates and Partnership Manager (UK / EU)
London ( Fantastic location, just a 5 minute walk from Euston station)
£30,000-£35,000 plus Benefits
My client is looking for a Affiliates and Partnership Manager to join their team. This role will sit within marketing (reporting to the Senior Acquisition Manager) where you will have fantastic exposure to other channels like PPC,SEO, Email, PR & UX. You will be comfortable using online networks and understand the process of inviting publishers to the program and validating orders on a regular basis.
As Affiliates and Partnership Manager, your main duties will be;
- Co-ordinating strategy for the Affiliates channel, driving new customers to the business
- Manage promotions on a monthly basis, setting them up at a coupon code level all the way through to reporting on performance
- Developing offline partnerships and working on insert campaigns, arranging the logistics of these.
- Looking for new publisher opportunities that fit the brand and audience
- Competitor reporting and continuous pricing analysis
- Developing product feeds and ensure the company is visible on price comparison sites where appropriate
- Liaising with network managers in European countries ensuring strategy is met for the non UK domains
- Visibility checks of the search results page to ensure we are being represented correctly
- Promotional planning and resourcing creative designs from in-house design team
- Weekly and monthly reporting on channel performance including core KPIs, New Customers - CPA - CR% ect.
As Affiliates and Partnership Manager, you will have around 2 years experience in a affiliates role. Have experience in PPC, have excellent communication skills, be analytical and comfortable with reporting and handling data.
In return you will receive a generous benefits package including; Company discount on products, Regular social activities including summer and Christmas parties, company lunches and movie nights.
- Digital Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Affiliate Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job