Digital Analytics Specialist
DIGITAL ANALYTICS SPECIALIST
This is a great opportunity to work within a renowned retailer for consumer goods with a global presence as their resident Digital Analytics Specialist. This is a hugely developing area for the business and you will have the responsibility to pivot around your ability understand customer traffic and conversion optimisation through multiple online channels.
As their Web Analyst, you will analyse digital performance, customer behaviour and be implementing the best strategies across the channel to ensure the customer journey is enhanced and efficient.
- Implement use of the web tools, adjusting and improving the roadmap for web data using Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager
- Analyse B2B and B2C consumer behaviour, conversion data, customer journeys, and basket funnels
- Insights into conversion opportunities for each step in the booking funnel flows
- Based on the analysis of the consumer's online behaviour you will produce full reports of findings, and identify areas for development and improvement of the online journey
- Ensure the accuracy of data and reports to ensure the highest quality of standards
- Reporting with a focus on PPC, SEO, affiliate, display and social channels as well as understanding the effect of pricing, supply and demand
- Present findings to the marketing, ecommerce and senior management teams
- Experience with omnichannel
- Google Analytics or similar web analytics tools such as Adobe (Omniture), Webtrends or Coremetrics
- Google Tag Manager - both using the tools and understanding the tagging and tracking of campaigns
- Preferred if you have experience with data visualisation tools, A/B testing tools (e.g optimisely)
- Beneficial if you have experience with SQL
- Beneficial with experience from consumer goods company
HOW TO APPLY?
- Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page
- Web Analytics
- Google Analytics
- Digital Analytics
- Tag Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"