My client are a global, digital marketing agency who have recently undertaken an operational and transformational change of their digital analytics team are ambitious for the team's continued growth.
I am now recruiting for a Digital Analytics Manager who will serve as a key member of the delivery team, supporting to ensure the company continues to sell, up sell and deliver first-rate analytics services to its clients.
The successful candidate will have at least two years' experience in digital marketing and to be passionate about data and analytics.
- Deliver and document creative digital analytics solution designs
- Deliver expert analysis, arriving at insight and valuable recommendations for clients
- Prepare and deliver clear and compelling presentations of work
- Prepare and deliver proposals and pitches, in response to new business opportunities
- Run an ongoing strategic programme of small, speculative audits and/or insight projects
- 2+ years' experience in digital marketing
- Comprehensive technical knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manger products
- Knowledge of on-site conversion rate optimisation, customer experience, voice-of-customer, analysis and data visualisation technologies
- Technical knowledge of Adobe Analytics and IBM Digital Analytics
- Experience in specifying and testing tracking implementations for Android and iOS mobile apps
- Knowledge and experience of PHP, Ruby and Python / R
- An understanding of advanced statistics or data science
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply with your latest CV and I shall be in touch with further information.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- Google Analytics
- digital marketing
- data analysis
- Adobe Analytics
- data science
- IBM Digital Analytics
- Tag Manger
- advanced statistics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job