Based at our buzzing Central London digital office you will act as an SME and champion for Digital Analytics. You’re responsible for site changes and testing. You will:
- Gather requirements from various stakeholders and translate these into detailed briefs
- Ensure implementations allow actionable insight to be gleaned
- Implement on-site analytics, including complex acquisition analytics changes
- Test changes and ensure the stability of data capture
- Manage maintain and administer the analytics toolset
- An analytical graduate with a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, or similar
- Possibly a little experienced in the field of analytics implementation
- Naturally curious, keen to find solutions
- Keen to develop your skills in a career within Digital Analytics
- Ambitious, and keen to learn all you can from those around you
- A strong communicator, with the ability to influence colleagues at all levels
We are Premier Inn
We’re the UK's largest hotel chain with over 750 sites the length and breadth of the country. We’re also top-rated - Which? Travel Brand of the Year 2016 and #1 Recommended Provider as well as TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence awards for 621 of our hotels. We’ve gone global too with hotels in Germany and the Middle East and have a new innovative brand in shape of hub by Premier Inn.
We’re part Whitbread, the UK's leading hospitality company, and share a home with high street coffee kings Costa. We support Great Ormond Street Hospital in a big way and have raised over £7.5m to build a new state-of-the–art clinical building.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job