DIGITAL ANALYTICS CONSULTANT
€50.000- 65.000 + BENEFITS
One of the fastest growing eCommerce platforms with a global presence, they currently have offices in France, Spain, USA and Asia. They're looking for an expert in Adobe Analytics to join their team of specialists to support and advise different teams across the business.
As the Go-to person within web analytics, you'll be:
- Training and supporting a team of analysts and users across the business on technical issues or queries.
- Taking the lead on defining the best solutions according to business needs and ensuring optimum implementation and performance of these.
- Develop automatization processes for tracking and reporting.
- Efficiently solving technical issues, debugging and tool integration.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- You have an expert level understanding of Adobe analytics and at least 3 years' experience in a role doing implementation, tracking and tool integration.
- Excellent communication skills. (Fluent English is a must).
- Project management skills with great ability to solve complex problems with innovative solutions.
- Experience with Tag management tools (Tealium is a plus).
- Competitive salary
- Amazing training and development opportunities
- Fantastic company culture and benefits package
HOW TO APPLY:
If you feel that this role is the one for you, click the apply link on this page - Get In touch with Marie Benavente at Harnham to find out more.
Web Analytics specialist, Digital analytics, Adobe Analytics, Tag Manager, Implementation Specialist, Tealium, Google Analytics.
- Adobe Analytics
- Digital analytics
- Tag Manager
- Implementation Specialist
- Web Analytics specialist
- Google Analytics.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job