Love the outdoors?
At Outdoor and Cycle Concepts we believe people are happier when they actively escape outside!
Comprising of the well-known high street brands Snow&Rock, Cotswold Outdoor, Cycle Surgery, and Runners Need, we are united by our deep-rooted passion for the outdoors and our commitment to improve customer service every day.
With a role at O&CC you will play an important part in our mission to inspire and support people to get outside!
As a Digital Analyst your key responsibilities will include:
Utilising web analytics, transaction and customer data to support the understanding of our digital propositions. You will be using GoogleAnalytics, Adobe Analytics, and MicroStrategy (transactional reporting) to produce reporting and analysis to the Ecommerce team and wider business to maximise website conversion. You will also help us understand how customers journeys adapt and change based on the changes we make.
The role will be a mixture of project-based work and day-to-day reporting, insight and analysis.
The wider purpose of which is to support the development of greater insight into digital propositions and facilitating data-based assessment of issues and initiatives.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop expertise in GoogleAnalytics, Adobe Analytics and MicroStrategy (similar to PowerBI/Tableau) supporting other in the ecommerce team to conduct analysis to identify issues and opportunities in our website’s customer journeys.
- Develop and validate new reporting and dashboard to enable the eCommerce team to self-serve and raise any data issues.
- Assist the business to answer questions and challenges by providing objective analysis, commentary and recommendations based on empirical data.
- Support the delivery of post-test analysis of A/B testing across our 4 fascia, Cotswold Outdoor, Snow + Rock, Runners Need and Cycle Surgery.
- Working cross functionally with analyst colleagues across Benelux (As part of the A.S Adventure group)
How you will succeed:
- Deliver accurate and timely reporting and analysis that is easy to interpret and understand with data visualisations.
- Analysis is stored and able to be retrieved in a clear and logical format with solutions automated wherever possible.
- Be proactive in looking for opportunities to provide input and support across teams locally (UK) and internationally (Benelux).
- Develop and maintain knowledge of digital proposition, business processes, systems, and available data sources.
What you need to know:
- Mathematical qualification (A-level or above - ideal but not essential)
- Competent in Microsoft Office applications with strong Excel skills (pivot tables and charting for analysis and data visualisation. No need for macros or VBA)
- Evidence of data manipulation and spreadsheets skills with the aptitude to pick up new skills.
- Ability to visualise and present data to report performance and tell a story to others.
- Knowledge of, or a strong willingness to learn web analytics software preferably GoogleAnalytics and Adobe Analytics.
- Knowledge of, or a strong willingness to learn about BI tools: MicroStrategy (similar to Tableau and PowerBI).
- Basic understanding of statistics principals, eg Conversion analysis, statistical significance, correlation.
What you need to show:
- Comfortable with self-development / online learning.
- Logical and methodical approach to problem solving.
- Excellent attention to detail and good communication skills.
- Self-starter, proactive, strong initiative and commitment.
- Knowledge of, or an interest in online retail (interest in outdoor activity is a nice to have given our sector).
- Googleanalytics learning resources, Paid Google Ads Marketing development resource, Adobe Experience League (Paid Adobe analytics and Adobe target online development resources).
- A wholly engaged business with no shortage of appetite for analytics and insights to help them be more successful.
- Time for training and personal development.
- Input and support from Trading manager and analytics colleagues in Benelux.
- Generous 25 Days annual leave plus the national Bank Holidays
- Buy and sell annual leave
- Incredible Cycle to Work Scheme
- Company pension Scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
- Long service awards
- Support for Reserve Forces Scheme
- Sabbatical leave
- Generous Staff Discount Scheme
- Training Bursaries
- Amazing volunteering opportunities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'