Our client is a Global Advertising agency. With decades of experience grappling with an immovable industry, a joint team of client and agency leaders decided it was time to create something different. Perhaps the first truly new model in decades with four key objectives: Drive Change, Create Efficiency, Provide Focus, Deliver Excellence. The idea was simple yet industry shattering. A business partnership between client and agency delivering on what clients and agencies cry out for: a shared platform for mission, excellence, dedication, unity and a business driving focus. Key to the model is what it is not: not a holding company mash up, or an in-house agency. They are an independent, free standing company with a distinct culture, mission and practices.
They are looking for a Global Digital Analyst to help move their client forward and ultimately improve the acquisition and retention rates for prospects and customers through the customer journey. They’re ideally looking for someone with experience of a variety of platforms and a rock-solid grounding in Google Analytics (or comparable),a solid background experience working with cross-disciplinary teams such as Strategy and UX to support and enhance the output and experience in automating reports with data skills.
The role requires the ability to turn reporting into insight and know the right level of detail to offer clarity and actionable recommendations to a broad audience of experts within our Client.
- Design, build and maintain databases in BigQuery.
- Write bespoke SQL queries for ad-hoc analytics requests.
- Building and automating reports from raw data.
- Work closely with the client-side analytics team on big data analytics projects including Attribution modelling, User flows (page sequences) and Segmentation.
- Build and maintain dashboards in Tableau/Google Data Studio.
- Ingest new data sources into BigQuery (from external tools) through automated data pipelines.
- Mine vast quantities of Google Analytics data to understand association/correlation between variables.
- Provide data insight and contribute to the thought leadership of various teams within within our Client
- Support the development of strategic initiatives across owned digital properties and platforms.
- Bring an external perspective and competitive knowledge.
- Be part of the extended team with regular on-site presence, whilst connecting in to our Client to share knowledge and empower the thinking.
- Advanced SQL query writing expertise including window functions, nested queries and joins.
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Database design / architecture experience
- Knowledge of data warehousing tools - e.g. Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift
- ETL techniques
- Excel / Google Sheets - advanced formula / data manipulation techniques/pivot tables
- Experience with R or Python.
- 1+ years working with mixed disciplinary teams (e.g. strategy/UX/creative) ideally in an integrated or similar agency environment or client-side as part of a digital/platform team
- created a self-serve reporting environment to maximise effectiveness
- Enabled optimised journeys (journey mapping, A/B testing strategy)
- Supported other analysts in building efficiencies and automated workflows
- Conducted landscape analysis of new areas (e.g. web, self-serve portals etc.)
- Developed third-party data strategy
- Support measurement toolkit development (e.g. attribution dashboard, media performance)
- Maintained and reconciled GA/Big Query datasets
- The ability to convert manual reporting tasks into an automated process
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'