Role: Digital Analyst
Rate: up to £396 per day
Duration: 6 months
Our client, a large financial services company, are currently recruiting for a Digital Analyst to join the team based in Edinburgh.
This role will support their rapidly expanding Digital team and will be responsible for end to end support of multiple projects; from implementing and configuring analytics tools to reporting outcomes and identifying opportunities.
Our client pride themselves on data driven decision making and are actively using data to shape the roadmap for future deliveries. As a Digital Analyst you will be working in the specialist Analytics Centre of Excellence supporting all projects in the programme to ensure consistent implementation, data accuracy, and reporting best practices across the programme.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a team pioneering new analytics processes, prototyping new tools, experimenting with data visualisation techniques, and working to enrich web data with business data. The work is fast paced but highly engaging and rewarding, and the ability to work in an agile environment on multiple projects, and experience with Web Analytics tools is essential.
* Web Analytics experience (e.g. WebTrends, Adobe, Google Analytics)
* Tag Management experience (e.g. Tealium, Google Tag Manager)
* Strong Excel skills
* Financial Services experience (particularly pensions)
* Basic SQL
* Experience with Tableau or other Data Visualisation tools
* Session Replay tool experience (Tealeaf, Decibel Insight, SessionCam)
* Survey tool experience (Qualaroo, Foresee)
* Experience with Marketing Tools (Adwords, DoubleClick, Facebook, etc)
* Experience with page performance tools (App Dynamics)
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'