In this Digital Analyst graduate job, you will be joining an award-winning and highly successful digital media planning, buying and analytics agency. Since their creation in 2003, they have helped a number of big-name brands unlock the power of digital by offering multiple services including PPC, SEO and analytics. With an impressive portfolio of clients including Air New Zealand, Addison Lee, Vodafone and The AA, they are in the midst of big expansion - and are now looking to find a talented Digital Analyst to join them as they continue to grow.
Looking for digital analyst graduate jobs in London? They are now searching for a hard-working graduate with strong numerical skills to join their team as Digital Analyst.
In this Digital Analyst graduate job, you will be reporting directly to the AdOps Manager, and will be responsible for supporting the media team. You will be given fantastic hands-on training and be expected to grasp new concepts quickly, as your role will require you to undertake a range of duties - from ensuring that digital media campaigns go live on time and to budget, to managing campaigns through lifestyles and compiling reports. To excel in this role you will need to be confident and highly analytical, as you will need to make sure that every online campaign is trafficked and managed effectively.
In this Digital Analyst graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Daily campaign management - you will be working to ensure that all online campaigns are trafficked and well-managed
- Working closely with the media team to ensure that all campaigns are delivered as predicted
- Ensuring that all departments adhere to guidelines
- Making sure that verification technology is used across display media and follows procedure
- Building strong relationships with internal and external contacts
- Helping to troubleshoot any creative issues
So, what are we looking for?
- A 2.1 from university - a BSc would be ideal
- Exceptional organisational skills and a real eye for detail
- Strong numerical capabilities
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal
- Someone who enjoys working to deadlines and is able to keep a calm head under pressure
What else is on offer?
- A starting salary of between £20,000 - £22,000
- Great offices located in the heart of Soho
- A fantastic social environment with plenty of events
- The chance to join a rapidly growing company with plenty of opportunity for progression
- The opportunity to kick-start your career in a Sunday Times Tech Track Top 50 company!
Are you a numerical graduate looking to join a highly successful digital media agency? If you are ambitious, confident and exceptionally well-organised, waste no time and apply for this Digital Analyst graduate job in London today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job