Homebase / Bunnings is currently looking for a Digital Analyst within the Digital Marketing and Trading Team. The role will work closely with Digital Marketing to optimise campaigns and with Digital Trading to identify and drive sales and conversion opportunities.
This is a great opportunity to support and influence the business in a number of ways. The role will be a mixture of regular reporting, strategic analysis and more short terms analytical requests.
- Design, implement and undertake regular reporting relating to performance of the Homebase website, including daily, weekly and monthly reporting. An ability to look at this performance against a back drop of trends seen in the marketplace is key
- Assist in setting the strategic priorities for the coming year looking at category and channel opportunities
- Present findings to peer and stakeholder groups - impacting and implementing the wider team, creating insight packs for trading categories and events/seasonal periods
- Assisting in training and upskilling other team members to be able to self-serve in analytical tools sets
- Ensuring data is accessible to key stakeholders, presenting findings from analysis back to the business in a format that is easy to understand
- Identification of opportunities to improve performance and turning these into clear recommendations
- Develop relationships across marketing, with teams that Digital Analytics have not traditionally worked with
- The individual will need to have experience of and be confident in working in an analytical role, ideally in a digital environment
- Ability to work autonomously with a drive of self-motivation
- Logical mind set with a methodological approach to problem solving
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong story-telling ability to be able to pull together and interpret data from a variety sources and turning this into actionable insight
- Confident in communicating findings with the business, specifically in explaining technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Ability to clearly prioritise amongst requests from different stakeholders and confident in challenging priorities.
- Enjoy working with a mix of people
- Proficient in working in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in working with a search insight tool such as Hitwise
Experience in using digital analytics software - Google Analytics, IBM Coremetrics. Adobe Reporting and Analytics
- Digital Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job